Old 10-08-2004, 03:33 AM
P. Wright

Default not so green java moss

Thanks...I can already see some improvement - a little more green here
and there. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

P. Wright

Phil Williamson wrote:
It should be ok, mine java moss had the same dissapointing appearance before
I upgraded my lights. Now, with a little ferts and extra light, it looks
like it's supposed to. I bet a few weeks in your tank and it will pick up..

Phil...

"P. Wright" wrote in message

I just recieved some java moss from an online vendor today. Instead of the
deep-green color it is usually described as having, it was a sort of

palish,

yellowish green, with some darker green patches. Is this something to be
concerned about? Will it revitalize in the aquarium after a few days, or
should I remove the stuff before it contaminates my water?
Many thanks for your help, again. :-)

--
P. Wright