Old 10-08-2004, 02:12 PM
David Hill

Default Starting up a small scale garden centre HELP

Philip wrote "............Hello Mike

I do not have any tips or hints for you, but I do have some questions of my
own. Sorry if it appears that I am hijacking your thread.
My questions relate to the feasibility of doing this on a small scale.
I have been tempted down that route myself, then I look at the prices in the
mainstream outlets (DIY sheds and Garden Centre chains) and wonder if it is
possible to make a living in this way...."

Just think that "IF" you could make 50% on all you grew then to make a
modest living of say £15,000 a year you would have to sell £30,000 of
produce a year.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries