Old 10-08-2004, 08:33 PM

Default squirrels stealing tomatoes

I used a product called the Cat/Dog Stop that I bought from
www.backyard-lifestyle.com
to keep the raccoons and squirrels out of my garden area. It uses a
motion detector and emmits an Ultrasonic sound that frightens most
animals away. Humans can't hear it, and it operates off a 9v battery
for months. It was priced about $40 and well worth every penny.
I hope this helps,
Norman

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:00:25 -0300, wrote:

Squirrels are swiping all my tomatoes before they have a chance to start
getting ripe. There's nothing around here that eats squirrels, and we
can't shoot 'em. Is there a way to keep them away from the tomatoes?

Alan