Old 10-08-2004, 09:57 PM
paghat

Default squirrels stealing tomatoes

In article ,
wrote:

I used a product called the Cat/Dog Stop that I bought from
www.backyard-lifestyle.com
to keep the raccoons and squirrels out of my garden area. It uses a
motion detector and emmits an Ultrasonic sound that frightens most
animals away. Humans can't hear it, and it operates off a 9v battery
for months. It was priced about $40 and well worth every penny.
I hope this helps,
Norman

In another thread I took you seriously when you claimed this worthless
device did the job for you personally. I corrected this misinformation,
but was myself naive enough to believe you had at least THOUGHT you'd
experienced some positive effect, since coincidents do happen. But hooboy
was I wrong in assuming you were a regular joe hornswoggled by crooks, as
another individual noted that you are yourself merely a constant spammer
-- making YOU the hornswoggling crook.

Warning to all: Ultrasonic devices have been tested by uninvested parties
at horticultural stations of several universities, & found to be
completely worthless for any purpose whatsoever. See this article, with
two university links within the text:

http://www.paghat.com/ultrasonic.html

An object lesson on why one should NEVER buy ANYTHING from spammers.
Spamming on UseNet is simply not done by honest & competent companies.

-paghat the ratgirl

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:00:25 -0300, wrote:

Squirrels are swiping all my tomatoes before they have a chance to start
getting ripe. There's nothing around here that eats squirrels, and we
can't shoot 'em. Is there a way to keep them away from the tomatoes?

Alan

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com