Old 10-08-2004, 08:41 PM
samaki

Default orchids in Paris

So I went to see the Eiffel tower and visit my family, but still my
eyes were searching for orchids. I found this little shop near Notre
Dame, it is placed in the flower market. Here is the adress:

La Maison de l`Orchidee
Marche aux fleurs
Ile de la Cite
51, place Louis Lepine
75004 Paris
tel. (33) 01 43 29 66 77

They didn`t really have a great choice. There were Phal hybrids and
some
small african species. The prices were pretty high (for me). The only
one
thing I could afford were tillandsias. On the same market I saw
another
orchid shop, unfortunately it was closed due to the holiday season,
but I
saw amazingly beautiful, big Psychopsis in bloom. My parents had to
move me
from the shop window by force ...

greetings from Poland
Martha