Old 04-08-2004, 09:13 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default azponds ?

That may be true. I had no problem getting support. I just felt they were a
bit patronizing about my expressed concerns about the mechanical filtering
abilities of the little laguna box filter I bought. The corporate add did
say ' and the water comes out sparkling clean on the other end'. Perhaps he
was just a little reluctant to address my naivete and inexperience and say
"Well Bill there is just so much bio AND mechanical filtering you can expect
from a retail $75 filter." I just wrote it off as part of the learning
experience. After all thats one of the things that led me to finding you
guys. A small price to pay for such rich rewards
Bill

Well ya see, Bill, you missed the fine (invisible) print behind the *water
comes out sparkling clean on the other end,* which said, "when used on the
smaller range and low to no fish stock water garden." ;o)

Just how many gallons of pond did the filter claim it would filter? How big
is your pond? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~