Old 10-08-2004, 10:10 PM

Default High PH

Iris,
Crystal Clear PH Salts Down
A 9.6 oz bottle treats 10,000 gallons of water.Crystal ClearŪ pH Salts
Down from Winston Chemical safely lowers your pH level. This product
should be used with pH buffer. It's safe for fish and plants and a 9.6
oz. bottle treats 10,000 gallons of water.

You can order it wholesale to the public at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

I hope this helps,
Norman

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:35:06 -0500, (Iris) wrote:

I need some help! Pond is 5 years old.
Probably 1200 gallons.Light fish load. We have several of the original
fish & have
lost 2 or 3 over winters & 1 now & then.
But we've lost 3 in the last couple weeks.
My fav was dead today. Had water tested yesterday. They said everything
was good. Rather high PH,but not enough to klll fish. Today I had it
tested at another place. Same story. So I had water tested
at a 3rd fish store & Nitrates,Nitrites & amonia is good.Hardness is at
425. PH a whopping 9.4 & he said get fish out & change all water! Also
he said put in a cup
salt per 100 gallons We have a lot of plants & they look scorched on
edges. For the first time we have pea soup watr that won't clear with
Micro-lift. Micro lift is the only different thing we've added this
year.
Any ideas as to what we should do? Iris.