Old 10-08-2004, 10:38 PM

Default How do I clear up green pond? HELP!

Try the New product AlgaeFix
Plant & fish safe - 8, 16, & 64 oz bottles available
For ponds containing live fish and plants (does not kill live plants)
Helps control "green water" algae blooms, blanketweed (Oedogonium) and
string algae
Previously, all algicides were non-selective and killed or damaged all
plants in the pond along with the algae
An E.P.A. registered selective algae-control product that solves aglae
problems
It keeps ornamental ponds and water gardens clean and clear and it
kills existing algae and controls additional algae blooms

You can find this product at wholesale prices at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

On 10 Jul 2004 19:19:48 GMT, (WilsonKKW) wrote:

my pond is so green I can't see the fish.What should I do? 500gallon pond 5 Koi
4 Comets. I was told more plants I have 3 Iris, 2 lily pads,4 Water Lettuce,3
parrot feathers,4 Hyacinths,