Old 10-08-2004, 10:47 PM

Default Pump recomendation

If your pond is only 100 gallon, then one of the smaller
Pondmaster® Magnetic Drive Pump - PM1.5 would probably be your best
and least expensive choice.
This one is 140 GPH 9 watt magnetic drive pump from Danner
Manufacturing with flow-control valve.
And sells for only about $30 wholesale to the public at
www.backyard-lifestyle.com

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 06:22:03 GMT, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:05:59 GMT, "blove" wrote:

I have a 100 gallon pond made out of an old bathtub (pics here
http://www.deadjournal.com/~lady_crotalus scroll down a bit) I ordered a
filter on ebay and its a external tetra pond clear choice pf 1. Any
recomendations that will pump the water thru the big green barrel of a
filter? thanks.

Wow, what an odd shaped bathtub, I think you put it to much better use as a
pond. As far as your question, if it didn't come with directions for best
pump size, I think I'd contact the manufacturer and see if you can get one.
~ jan