Old 10-08-2004, 11:36 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default tubing - PS

Could be, gotta a picture? How's it working for that application? ~ jan

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
There is a picture of braided flex tubing on *The Demon Pond Filter* on my
website, we use it to connect the pumps from the pump chamber to the pvc
with camlocks. www.jjspond.us ~ jan

George wrote:
The hose you use on the pump looks to be the same material I use to connect my
pre-filter to the main filter.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:45:21 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

The big box stores carry a variety, sure, but won't the cheap stuff collapse
under suction?

Use hard pipe where you can, braided flex tubing, clear with threads within
the rubber/plastic like material, where you have to have flex. Under water
we've had no trouble with build up. Out of the pond if you can't bury it,
cover it with the foam pipe insulation tubes. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~