Old 10-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Sacha

Default WTB: rare (sub)tropical plants

On 10/8/04 20:39, in article , "Gaby
Chaudry" wrote:

Janet,

David Poole is too modest to mention it, but his garden website is
another treat. You'll find it in the urgring, and you'll find the
urgring via the weekly post called abc for newcomers.

Seems that his site is down :-((
I tried several times for two days now, but no response....
(the url I have is http://www.ilsham.demon.co.uk/)

David, if you read this: what's going on?

Given the extraordinarily busy life David leads, a web site is probably
pretty low on his list of 'to-do' priorities. What a shame you can't see it
but it's worth waiting for.
His garden is an object lesson in how to use a very small space to grow rare
and unusual plants in the southern English climate. And I'm lucky enough to
have seen the garden and not just the web site. It's absolutely
outstanding. The only pity of it is that it's too small to take tours!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk