Old 11-08-2004, 01:21 AM
John Bachman

Default Deer driving me nuts

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:26:36 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

John,
I bought a Cat/Dog Stop (ultrasonic repellant) from
www.backyard-lifestyle.com
to keep the raccoons and squirrels out of my garden.
It works great, uses a motion detector to increase the 9v battery
life, so it lasts for months. With a Deer's hearing, I would expect
them to be afraid of an Ultrasonic Repellant too.

That's three times in one day (& the day just starting) that you've
spammed for this worthless product. And I'm annoyed with myself for at
first mistaking you for a hornswoggled victim of some purveyor of
worthless junk, rather than yourself the hornswoggling purveyor.

A warning to all: This spammer's persistantly recommended product is
bogus. Though he pretends to be a satisfied customer for the bogus
product, he has posted nothing but spams for this company, & seems to
think he can pass undetected as a stealth spammer. So two acts of a crook:
Pretending satisfaction with a product known to be bogus, & pretending not
to be a spammer. Really three crooked acts, spamming newsgroups at all is
just not done by any company that could be considered honest & competent.

See this overview of the worthless product, with university links in-text:
http://www.paghat.com/ultrasonic.html

-paghat the ratgirl

Nicely done ratgirl.

John