Old 11-08-2004, 12:44 AM
Joe Doe

Default Trapping and releasing squirrels

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Joe Doe wrote:
are also reservoirs of other diseases. I do not think it makes sense to
encourage them in a highly urban area.

You do realize they were here before it was an urban area, right?

So were roaches, rats, mice, flies, mosquitoes and other vermin that
most people take a stand against.

I do not go out to destroy everything in nature. When something in
nature, decides to occupy the space under my pier and beam house, or up
in my attic I take a stand. The stand is based on the known disease
risk and secondary damage caused to wiring, ducts etc. etc.

Roland