Old 11-08-2004, 04:20 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Aquatic plant clearance at Lowes

"Karen" wrote in message
In article , Go Fig

writes:

$4.50 is real cheap, but if you get 8 flowers all season, thats a high
cost per flower.

======
I bot one of those $4.50 lillies and it has been putting up flower after

flower
from about the 3rd week I put it in the pond.

Karen

=============================
I can't see how anyone can claim a healthy hardy lily, in the sun, potted in
good clay soil and well fertilized would only produce 8 blooms per season.
That's absurd. My Wally-World cheapos have been blooming since shortly
after I potted them up. The best bloomer is that orangy, yellowish, pinkish
mini. What a little beauty. Had I know these were mini's I would have
bought several more for my water barrels. I know I saved the packages they
came in but cannot find them. :-(
--
Carol....
"Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long."