Old 11-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Karen

Default Aquatic plant clearance at Lowes

Jay
Some lillies are very prolific others and not quite so busy. Charlene Strawn
blooms continously, but it's a simple flower, while my Gonnere Snowball is a
more complex bloom and doesn't bloom as regularly as Charlene, but it gives me
2 or 3 flowers a week.

And as Carol said, cutting size makes a difference in how long it takes to
bloom. This spring I took 11 cuttings off a lily I bot last fall that needed
repotting then. The larger cuttings have already bloomed, while the smaller
ones have put up many pads, but no blooms yet this year, next year they'll be
ready.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH