Old 11-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Pepper plant help please

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:01:45 +0200, Tim Challenger
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:16:46 +0100, Stephen Howard wrote:

Mine are at the 'cherry tom' size ( in a greenhouse )...given a fair
wind and a bit of luck d'you think there's any chance of them getting
to anything but green?

It's possible, if it stays warm and sunny. (so not much chance then)
Once they start going dark green they'll likely turn in a few days to a
week or so.
Give them a bit of tomato feed as well if you want. It can help.

They're in with the toms and the cucumbers, so they're getting a
regular feed - and I just found a pepper the size of a
tangerine...with a dirty great slug hole in it
Bugger!

Is it commonplace for the leaves to droop down? If it weren't for the
fact that the plants are producing fruits I'd suspect them of being a
bit out of sorts...almost as though suffering from overwatering (
which isn't at all likely! ).

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk