Old 11-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Vox Humana

Default Boundry fencing- which way round should the panels be?

"davew" wrote in message
om...
What is the convention when installing panel fencing along a boundry
as regards which way round the panels should be? I have entered into
a minor disagreement with a neighbour on this subject. Should the
"pretty" side face into my side or considerately out to the neighbours
garden?

Answers on a post card please (or my email address)

Since it is your fence you can do what you want. Obviously your neighbor
isn't going to be happy if you put the ugly side towards him. You have to
ask yourself if that is important to you. I would probably find a fence
that looked good on both sides That seems like a win-sin situation.