Old 11-08-2004, 11:40 PM
HA HA Budys Here

Default Boundry fencing- which way round should the panels be?

From: Lisa M.

On 11 Aug 2004 13:00:29 -0700,
(davew) wrote:

What is the convention when installing panel fencing along a boundry
as regards which way round the panels should be? I have entered into
a minor disagreement with a neighbour on this subject. Should the
"pretty" side face into my side or considerately out to the neighbours
garden?

Answers on a post card please (or my email address)

Regards

Davew

Try checking your state's statutes. In Wisconsin there is a whole chapter on
the law books about boundary fencing - what type of fence is allowed, who
maintains which portion of the fence, etc., etc. It probably varies from
state to state.

HTH,
Lisa M.

What makes this complicated is that the OP is posting from the U.K.