Old 12-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Kay

Default Pepper plant help please

In article , Tim Challenger
writes
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:53:59 +0100, Stephen Howard wrote:

Is it commonplace for the leaves to droop down? If it weren't for the
fact that the plants are producing fruits I'd suspect them of being a
bit out of sorts...almost as though suffering from overwatering (
which isn't at all likely! ).

Now you mention it they do tend to droop a bit. It looks like they're
wilting? I don't know what causes that, but it doesn't seem to bother them
much. Maybe they *are* wilting and need more water?

I've noticed other Solanaceae wilt a bit in the heat, even if well
watered, and perk up a bit in the cool of the evening.
--
Kay