Old 08-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Nedra

Default OT letter to terrorists

Ohhhh No! Not the old Republican vs. Democrat argument! This can never
Ever be
settled. It has been going on since the inception of the United States.
Although granted the Republican party really isn't that old... its agruments
are.

sigh .... let's just agree to disagree... okay?

Nedra

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Tim, I come down on your side. All the way.

Nedra

"tim chandler" wrote in message
So you believe we should just sit back and wait to be attacked in this

age
of terrorism? We are allowed to respond only *after* terrorists have
targeted and killed innocent civilians? Why are you in sympathy with

people
who purposely target innocent civilians? Perhaps the distinction

escapes
you? Terrorists attack civilians - we attack terrorists.

The answer is, and you won't like this because of your childish view of

the
world, we kill as many terrorists as it takes, and as you so

inarticulately
put it, we "pre-emptive" as many countries as it takes, to protect our
country and its citizens.
In the eyes of God we are all equal, but here on earth I'd say one

American
life is worth at least a thousand terrorists. I'd certainly kill a

thousand
terrorists, or more, if that's what it took to save one American life,

even
yours.

"Gary" wrote in message
how many people do we kill and how many countries do we "pre-emptive"?
is this how you teach? "pre-emptive" diplomacy lol