Old 12-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Perry Templeton

Default Boundry fencing- which way round should the panels be?

Some communities have zoning rules about which side is out.
In my case, there were no rules for pretty side out or in, only for height
restrictions because I am on a traffic corner.
I gave my good neighbor the pretty side, and I gave the bad neighbor the
ugly side.
Perry
"davew" wrote in message
om...
What is the convention when installing panel fencing along a boundry
as regards which way round the panels should be? I have entered into
a minor disagreement with a neighbour on this subject. Should the
"pretty" side face into my side or considerately out to the neighbours
garden?

Answers on a post card please (or my email address)

Regards

Davew