Old 12-08-2004, 10:24 PM
Ken Oaf

Default Sick transplanted Lilli Pilli's - help!!!

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:02:20 +1000, "Dave" wrote:

Some friends were getting rid of 6 lilli pilli's from their backyard and
were kind enough to give them to me.

Unbeknown to me however, they dug them up 3 days before I picked them up and
also removed all the soil from around the roots - so when I got them they
were in a pretty bad way.

What a silly thing for them to do!!!

We've replanted them now and given them a really good watering, but they
seem to be getting worse - the leaves are turning brown and starting to drop
off.

Are the plants doomed - will they come back to life?

Is there something I can do to save them? Maybe some seasol?

They will probably die, but you could try watering on a Seasol solution