Old 12-08-2004, 08:35 PM
Franz Heymann

Default mildew on tomato

"Fiev" wrote in message
dear franz martin and kay

thanks for your welcome to this ng - my photos have been scanned

with
zonelabs security suite before posting so you needn't worry. sorry

to offend
but there's no set of rules to read when you subscribe to this

newsgroup

If you had lurked a little before placing your query, you would have
noticed a thread which is renewed regularly which provides a good
introduction to new urglers. It is titled "abs for newcomers...."
submitted by "sysop". The latest issue is dated 07/08/04.

so
i don't know how i was meant to know. btw, what exactly does enmed

mean?

You will in due course learn that I am the best typomaker in the
world. for "enmed" read "embed".

[snip]

Franz