Old 13-08-2004, 02:42 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Now I see what all the fuss is about!!

"Everwyrd" SPAM wrote in
message et...
In that case I'll let them winter over in the pond. It's three feet deep

and
1000 gallons. I thought they might get eaten by the frogs...New Bull
froglets are in the pond this year. I was thinking of a twenty gallon tank
and move them out in the spring but now I see that won't do..... Looks

like
the pond for these little babies.... I'll hold off as long as I can

though.
They WILL get eaten by bullfrogs, and if you have frogs you must also have
snakes. Both eat fish. Purchase a bird-net at Ace Hardware and cover your
pond.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried