Old 13-08-2004, 04:04 AM
chaz

Default Butterfly Bush

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
Planted a nice size (about 4' tall), vibrant Butterfly Bush about 6 weeks
ago. It did well, bloomed, made new blooms. The this past week, it just
crashed and died. Leaves wilted and then it just croaked. I am in South
Louisiana. Zone 10. Everything else in that flowerbed is doing fine and
growing strong.
Wonder what happened. We had a lot of rain but then the last two weeks

have
been really hot and dry. The Butterfly Bush was on the east side of the
house.

Perry

I am not an expert on these, but mine were struggling in full sun, moved
them to partial shade and they are taking over. Maybe too much sun?