Old 13-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Wil

Default Landover Baptist are a spoof by anti Christian group

..
glad
they were that AIDS was here to punish those evil homosexuals. :/
People like that make me glad I'm not a theist(as if I wasn't already).

Satirists?

I prefer to think of them as hypocrites.

You are lieing because Landover Baptists are a spoof, a satire and does not
even exist. It is a product of Americhrist Ltd, an anti religion
organization.

http://www.bee.net/cardigan/attic/050502.htm

What kills me is how many people leave this site thinking it's serious. It's
a spoof, folks! If one clicks on the link to Americhrist, Ltd., found at the
bottom of several of the pages there, the truth is revealed:

"The Landover Baptist Church® is a satirical newsletter/website published by
Americhrist Ltd.
landoverbaptist.com/.org enjoy an average of 215,000 unique sessions, 1.3
million unique pageviews, and over 24 million hits per month.

The Landover Baptist Church® uses invented names in every article, except in
cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names
is accidental and coincidental."

Wil