Old 13-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Vox Humana

Default Landover Baptist are a spoof by anti Christian group

"Wil" wrote in message
.
glad
they were that AIDS was here to punish those evil homosexuals. :/
People like that make me glad I'm not a theist(as if I wasn't

already).

Satirists?

I prefer to think of them as hypocrites.

You are lieing because Landover Baptists are a spoof, a satire and does

not
even exist. It is a product of Americhrist Ltd, an anti religion
organization.

http://www.bee.net/cardigan/attic/050502.htm

What kills me is how many people leave this site thinking it's serious.

It's
a spoof, folks! If one clicks on the link to Americhrist, Ltd., found at

the
bottom of several of the pages there, the truth is revealed:

"The Landover Baptist Church® is a satirical newsletter/website published

by
Americhrist Ltd.
landoverbaptist.com/.org enjoy an average of 215,000 unique sessions, 1.3
million unique pageviews, and over 24 million hits per month.

The Landover Baptist Church® uses invented names in every article, except

in
cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names
is accidental and coincidental."

It is one of the best humor sites on the internet, in my opion. I also love
www.bettybowers.com

Wil