Old 13-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Cindy

Default The Bush's

Get serious Wil, God has his son killed because God created evil and we are
all responsible for it?
Fundamentalist abhorrence of evil is really a lack of faith, because God
created Evil:

[Isa 45:7 KJV] I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and
create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

If you want to believe in a God of sorts, believe in your garden, at least
it's real.

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers,
I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most
lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much
absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it
impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same
being.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

Cindy

"Wil" wrote in message
"Cindy" wrote in message

Wil, I realize that you are a religious halfwit but try to pay attention.

Your bible God only exists in your mind, there are no Gods, Goblins,
Monsters, Devils, Hell, Heaven, Purgatory, and other nonsense. That is,
unless you can provide some verifible evidence for their existence.

Until that time, keep your fantasies to yourself, but if you still chose

worship your imaginary friends, do it as Jesus recommended, by yourself!

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and

doubtful
that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks
have
been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating
them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what
parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal
evidence
that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other
parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate
those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Cindy,

Cindy

You are the reason Jesus once said, "Father forgive them, for they know
not
what they do."

Wil