Old 13-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Warren

Default Boundry fencing- which way round should the panels be?

nonews wrote:
There is a security factor involved. I've read that the good, flat,
vertical side should face the neighbors since it more difficult to

climb
over to enter your property. The side with the horizontal rails is

easier
to climb.

However, I would think anyone with criminal intent could care less and

still
gain entry.

Yeah. Like through the gate. The same way help and emergency services
get in.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Electric and cordless power tools for the garden:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html