Old 14-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Vox Humana

Default self propelled mower opinions wanted

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message

With that size yard, have you considered the battery powered

electrics?
No pollution, quieter, no fire hazard, etc.. And they do come self-
propelled, although that obviously uses up the battery power quicker.

Who makes a rechargeable self-propelled mower? That sounds exactly like
what my mother needs.

Assuming you're in the US, I've seen them at Sears, DeWalt, and now and
then at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.. Do a Google.

I'm in the market for a mower so I have been to every major store in the
area including all you have mentioned. There are plenty of electric mowers.
Some are cordless. I have never seen an electric mower that is
self-propelled. The Sears website doesn't show one. A google search only
bring us the robotic mowers like the Toro iMow when specifying cordless self
propelled mowers.