Old 14-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Rosewood

Default Landover Baptist are a spoof by anti Christian group

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
In article ,
"Wil" wrote:

.
glad
they were that AIDS was here to punish those evil homosexuals. :/
People like that make me glad I'm not a theist(as if I wasn't
already).

Satirists?

I prefer to think of them as hypocrites.

You are lieing because Landover Baptists are a spoof, a satire and does
not
even exist. It is a product of Americhrist Ltd, an anti religion
organization.

Where do you get that they're anti-religion? They're clearly anti-a
certain flavor of what calls itself Christianity, but their attitude
seems to me to be coming from a perspective that's quite consistent with
the religion I practice. You know, love, acceptance, compassion?

Priscilla

According to a lot of these Fundies, anyone that doesn't believe their
version of the fairy tale bible, must be the anti-christ or devil.

Seems Wil is of that persuasion and he and the rest of the Fundies are
clearly anti-religion unless that religion is the same as they believe.

Rosewood