Old 14-08-2004, 05:46 AM
Mike Best

Default sci.bio.botany is getting nasty

Why do you all keep answering the stupid little fellow.

His downfall was when he linked "Cereus-validus" with "sci.bio.botany"
thus creating a persona that is "Base, cretinous, viciously bad".

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:22:17 +0200, "P van Rijckevorsel"
wrote:

Iris Cohen schreef
Will somebody please tell me what is going on? Why am I supposed to be

ignored? If you don't like my humor, it should definitely be ignored. The
only thing I've gotten from Pieter lately is information on hackberries.

* * *
Nothing is going on, except that Cereoid is boring even himself and
therefore switched to a mental state (perhaps induced by certain
substances?) where even the regulars don't follow what he is alluding to.
PvR