Old 14-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Sacha

Default What is this plant ?

On 13/8/04 20:14, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough.." wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

snip
Hate to break it to you but it's a feature of municipal planting all over
the place. There's some in a roundabout in Totnes right now!

I dunno how, then, because the govt banned the sale of ricinus seeds a
year or so back, as part of their anti-terrorist protection of the
public.

That's interesting. I'll check again next time I drive past but I'm 99.9%
sure I'm right. If I am, I might just ask the council how they came by
them. ;-) Of course, the answer to this might be that the council
nurseries have their own collected seed supply but are neither buying nor
selling them. I wonder when the government is going to ban us from buying
fertiliser and sugar. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk