Old 14-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Gemini

I own one of these and really like it. It is not self propelled, but it is
lighter and pushes much like a baby buggy.

http://www.countryhomeproducts.com/T...ome&LinkType=3

I'm leaning towards the Toro as it seems to offer the best balance of
features for the price. Data I
would like to know, but have been unable to find:
How quiet is the engine on each of these mowers?
How do they compare in mulching and bagging performance? (Consumer reports
rates the Honda & the Cub Cadet the best among those I've selected for
mulching, and all about equal for bagging).
General ease of use.
If you own or have used these mowers, how did you like them?

Thanks for the advice!
Craig