Old 08-08-2004, 02:54 AM
bluegill phil

phease phoregive phe

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:52:46 -0400, "Susan H. Simko"
wrote:

bluegill phil wrote:
So this is where old school teachers crawl off too

School teacher? Don't think so. Just like the wanted poster with my
picture behind the desk at the local ford dealership, I suspect the
school districts feel the same way. BTW, I used to teach the teachers.
*grin* (Intro to computing to faculty members)

I am otoh, proud to be a geek and computer nerd. *grin* I also take
exception to being called old at 42. *big grin* Heck, I think I just
finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up...

Still wanting to know where I can get some peasants of my own. I
promise to feed them so they won't have to resort to eating my plants
and grilling my fish.

Susan
shsimko[@]duke[.]edu