Old 14-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Mike

Yes, but you need planning approval for a fence more than 2 metres high
along a boundary with another property. The 2meteres icluses the height of
any trellis.

What are the limits you can have a Conservatory or Sun Lounge to a
neighbour's land/property? And does it matter if they own the fence? AND,
does this distance vary from Council to Council?
We are a semi and I am 'thinking' of a Sun Lounge up to my neighbour or as
close as we can. No problem with any dispute with these neighbours as we get
on very well with ALL of them, front, back and side :-)).

Mike
thinking of a sun lounge facing South :-))))))))