Old 14-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Franz Heymann

"Bill Pritchard" wrote in message
To clarify, my screen is fixed to the fence he erected on my side of

the
boundary when he replaced my old fence.

I am fairly certain that if the fence was erected on what is
indisputably *your* side of the boundary, then your neighbout will be
trespassing and causing damage to your property if he tries to remove
the screen you erected on the fence.

But, when all is said and done, why can you and the neighbour not come
to some agreement about how to handle the situation?

Let's ask the thousand dollar question: Was it perhaps a particularly
nasty screen which you put up on the fence?

Franz