Old 15-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Srgnt Bilko

You might want to check NAPA - they have a lot of cross-reference charts.
They have provided me with belts in the past from make and model#.

"David" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi

I am trying to find out what length of belt I need for Mastercut 21" lawn
mower (made by AirCap Industries), Model No. UP200/9821 C139C. The mower

is
self propelled hence why I need the belt length or item no.

I bought the mower at a yard sale and it this is the only thing that is
wrong with it, no doubty why it was being sold. :-)

I checked on the web and found a goodyear equivalent belt, which I bought.
When fitted though the belt was too long :-(

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
David