Old 14-08-2004, 11:19 PM
TQ

I am using it this year on squash and it seems to be providing good control.
Wx has been wet again this summer in VA Zone 7.

Here/s a Google link where you can read all about it. Several scientific
studies have been done showing its ability to control the disease.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...baking+soda%22

--
TQ