Old 14-08-2004, 11:36 PM
RF

Default Tomato blight in PA

Hello,

I am new to gardening. I live in an urban area and I have 3 tomato plants in
containers up on an elevated deck. My plants were doing great until 2 weeks
ago. All
growth stopped, leaves started turning yellow, and wilting. I backed off
watering at the time, but it didn't help, ( I was watering once a day). Now
I hear this blight is going accross Pennsylvainia. Also, I see little green
(aphids), on some leaves, and fleas near the dirt.
Here they are...

RF

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0010 (Medium).JPG (102.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0011 (Medium).JPG (102.0 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0013 (Medium).JPG (58.0 KB, 79 views)