Old 15-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Old Codger

"GeorgeDawson" wrote in message

"Old Codger" wrote in message
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message

I have been told that you can have as many domestic garages as you
like in your garden; it being assumed that you will not want to
build more than you need.

Don't know about that. Do know that you need planning permission to
build a garage in your garden.

--

Under some conditions you can build upto a certain percentage of the
original house without pp. But not in the curtilage of a listed

Nah, they are sheds.

I have one shed approx 80ft away from house, one summerhouse about 100ft
away and another shed about 200ft away. All put up without planning
permission and there has never been any suggestion that I should have
obtained planning permission for any of them.

Not in a conservation area though.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field