Old 16-08-2004, 05:33 AM
Chuck

snipped...

I don't know much about mowers, but this spring I asked my neighbor, a
small engine mechanic who works in a shop that sells mostly Toro &
John Deere stuff to keep his eyes open for a trade-in rear bagger for
me for $100-150. He showed up in a couple weeks with a 2 yr old
Honda. "I can get $350 for these all week long." says he, but he
gave me this one for $150. At the time I didn't think it was
really that great a deal--- Come on 'A plastic mower?'-- but I know
my neighbor & I figured I was probably also getting a lifetime
warranty with the thing. [He's the kind of guy that will hear my
mower/trimmer/chainsaw running & show up with a couple screwdrivers &
say 'Hey, let me tune that thing up for you.' Sometimes he even
brings his own beers over.]

Where do you live? I want to move in next to your neighbor!.. I don't
think mine would dial 911 if they saw me fall from ladder... everyone
minds their own business .. too much so..

Chuck

snipped the rest..