Old 12-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Jim Lewis

On 11 Aug 2004 at 17:39, wrote:

In a message dated 8/11/2004 3:43:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

3. Any (wo)man who lives in Florida but wasn't born there?

My wife and I are natives, my children are natives, my parents (one
still living) are natives, three of four grandparents were natives. I lived
without AC in home, car or work place until I was 30 years old.
I get to stay. (I have one grandchild born in Georgia, but he gets to
stay. He is grandfathered in.)
The rest of you???

I've only lived here for 42 years, but have put in my quota of un-
airconditioned time -- here AND in the Arizona desert back in the 40s
and 50s. 8=/

Jim Lewis -
- This economy is a wholly owned
subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++