Old 16-08-2004, 04:19 PM
Roy

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:02:57 -0500, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote:

===
==="Roy" wrote in message
. net...
=== The plants I mentioned in the original post at Wal MArts pet
=== department are just simple bulbs, no dirt, packed in a blister card,
=== with all contents easily seen, and are found hanging on a hook in the
=== aquarium accessory section.
===============================
===I know what those are. They sell them here. They're aquarium aponganotons
===(sp?). They're a tropical plant that goes dormant every year. I never had
===much luck with them.

I guess I am just going to have to see what happens. I did as the
package instructions stated, and plopped all of the packages bulbs in
the water, and everyone of them so far (Lillies and aponganotons) have
started to push out roots and sprouts of vegetation........I may have
more sucess with them with the difference in temps , so only time
will tell. Sometimes I am more of a student of the school of hard
knocks...........aways have to learn the hard way ;-)
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.