Old 16-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Jennifer Sparkes

The message
from Dave Poole contains these words:

Thank you David and good luck with the re-organisation. Shame
about your Pandorea, I seem to remember you telling us about
it at the last 'urgmeet' at Landscove.

All of this, together with a near total surrender to weeds this year ...

snip

Don't talk about weeds. ((

... and being retired I don't really have an excuse! Well only that
the neighbours have let their Ash Trees get so big we have decided
all we can do is rearrange our back garden. This has made me lazy
since I know a lot of it will be demolished - just need the energy!!!

We look forward to the pictures, whenever.
Jennifer