Old 11-08-2004, 05:39 PM

One of the best wholesale to the public websites that is safe and
secure is
www.backyard-lifestyle.com
and
www.bestpondstuff.com
You don't have to worry about being broke, and many of their items
include FREE shipping.

I hope this helps,
Norman

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 03:26:21 GMT, "GeeBee" wrote:

Title says it all. Several lay-offs, each time found job paying less than
the one before. But, I do have a job, at least. Problem is, having less
income means cut backs on non essentials, such as my little pond. Therefore,
every purchase must be maximized. I'm becoming one heck of a
do-it-yourselfer.
Nelson's in Katy has things I want, plants, skimmer, etc that make me
drool, prices make me weep. Internet leary, got stung on Ebay, any good
safe online stores? Where, near Katy, in and near Houston, Texas, is the
best place to shop for plants and other pond stuff?