Old 17-08-2004, 02:21 PM

You do mean pro-choice. Cause nobody except a few lunatics are pro-abortion. The
term "pro-abortion" was coined by the anti-choice people (mostly white men) who
wanted to twist the political language to fit their purpose of taking reproductive
choices away from women.
I dont like abortion either, my choice and thankfully never had to come up to that
choice face to face.
Pro-choice people have to often be over the top and strident cause many of the
anti-choice people are crazy as hell, including gunning down doctors and threatening
women exercising their choice. I live in Milwaukee.... a hot bed of the anti-choice
nut cases.
Ingrid

Ann wrote:
A woman losing a wanted pregnancy is nowhere near the same thing as a
woman to aborts. And just to clarify (not that it'll stop all you
howling pro-abortionists out there) I am totally against laws
regulating abortion. I just don't like it and would never do it
myself. Personal choice. I realize that's a threat to
pro-abortionists, we're all supposed to love it.

And to stop your next blast, I'm no christian.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.