Old 17-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Larry

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:24:51 -0500, (matrix j)
wrote:

Glad to be of help.

The same thing happened to me on my first pond. Those folds have a way
of slipping below the water line. It's rare that a liner is punctured.

Rains, soil erosion and ground shifting are usually the culprits.

Thanks again Matrix for the advice and info.
Went back out today to do battle again. Figured by the time the
contractor comes I can figure it out myself. The liner on the side
under the rocks did indeed slip below the 2nd tier of the waterfall.

Lifted it an inch and made sure the decorative rocks on top would not
push it back down.

So far after two hours the water level is holding. Can't believe I
was topping up the stupid thing each day for about 3 weeks before I
got into this group. All my family is coming this weekend and I'm a
happy camper that it's up and running again.

Any wine enthusiasts(who drink by their ponds of course) out there I
can direct you to an equally enjoyable ng.

All the best,

Larry
Southern Ontario