Old 17-08-2004, 06:56 PM
Richard

"Ann" wrote in message
Janet Baraclough.. expounded:

Maybe she thinks women whose babies are stillborn are also "not mothers".

Oh, now, that's definitely the same thing. Anything to stretch a
point.

A woman losing a wanted pregnancy is nowhere near the same thing as a
woman to aborts. And just to clarify (not that it'll stop all you
howling pro-abortionists out there) I am totally against laws
regulating abortion. I just don't like it and would never do it
myself. Personal choice. I realize that's a threat to
pro-abortionists, we're all supposed to love it.

And to stop your next blast, I'm no christian.

That is good!

I would never want anyone in my family to have an abortion but I am
pro-choice.

You sound bitter.

Richard