Old 17-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Weeble

Default Epiphyllum question

I need some info on epiphyllums. I've found general culture info but I
would like to hear opinions on the best way to root cuttings and the best
indoor climate for them. I'm thinking of putting them either with my
orchids or in my computer room. Anyone's experiences will be welcome.

I've gotten two larger plants which are about two years old plus several
cuttings and two very small plants which are outside right now.

Also any input on potting media would help. I had thought of using cactus
soil mixed with regular potting soil and maybe some perlite and a bit of
charcoal.

Thanks
Shell